In recent years the library systems have got further qualitative development, which is associated with the introduction of modern information technologies: local computer networks, control systems for distributed databases and global networks ²nternet.
The system includes various kinds of publications: domestic and foreign magazines and books, information materials, the proceedings of scientists. Electronic reading room provides access to electronic catalogues, full-text database of materials and ²nternet information resources.
The library provides literature and information materials for research and scientific-pedagogical activity.
- Integration of information resources;
- The transition to modern information technologies in the field of library services.
- Creation and maintenance of electronic catalogues and full-text databases;
- Search for documents on any criterion;
- Access to the full-text electronic materials and ²nternet educational resources;
- Support for fundamental library technologies;
- Advanced linguistic software;
- A friendly interface for users;
- Access to catalogues through ²nternet;
- Compatibility with international standards data format.
Collections of articles and reports’ abstracts