Areas of scientific activity:
- Developing of intelligent computer technologies and systems a general theory.
- Developing of information technologies and systems methods and means of intellectualization.
- Carrying out comprehensive research of information technologies, the creation of system information technologies.
- Developing of the intelligent training systems theory, computer training technology and intellectualization of dialogue in computerized environments.
- Developing of new information technologies for biology, medicine and ecosystems.
Areas of scientific and training activities:
- Developing and use of new computer technologies and telematics both in education and social services.
- Training and retraining of masters and other experts in the basic directions of Cybernetics and Informatics, meeting the requirements of international and national standards.
- Training of highly qualified personnel in post-graduate and doctoral studies.