In recent years, library systems have undergone further qualitative development due to the introduction of modern information technologies: local area networks, distributed database management systems, and global Internet network
The system includes various types of publications: domestic and foreign books and magazines, information materials, and research papers. The electronic reading room provides access to electronic catalogs, full-text databases and information resources of the Internet.
The library provides literature and information materials for research and scientific and pedagogical activities.
- Integration of information resources;
- Transition to modern information technologies in the field of library services.
The electronic library provides:
- Creation and maintenance of electronic catalogs and full-text databases;
- Search for documents by any criterion;
- Access to full-text electronic materials and educational resources on the Internet;
- Support of basic library technologies;
- Advanced linguistic support;
- User-friendly interface;
- Access to catalogs via the Internet;
- Compatibility with international standard data formats.
Collections of articles and abstracts